About Us > Careers > Digital Marketing Intern
Elysian Coffee Roasters (ElysianRoasters.com) is raising the standard of what it means to source ethically and trade fairly by integrating ethically sourced coffee and investing our resources in long term economic development programs in coffee producing regions.
We’re hiring a passionate, ethical-product obsessed person to support and grow our community. This role will include developing leads for partnerships, producing our bi-weekly newsletter, and growing our social media following. The ideal candidate is professional, familiar with coffee and/or ethical brands. Candidate must have excellent writing skills, with a confident, authentic and witty voice, as well as experience with e-newsletter and social media audience growth.
- Develop and implement innovative marketing campaigns
- Conduct market research to determine potential of products and services
- Perform analysis of market strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Drive newsletter subscriber and social follower growth; develop and execute community and brand partnership strategies to support growth
- Identify and contact potential influencers and collaborators to establish brand integrity
- Create and execute content calendars for blog, social platforms, and email newsletter
- Develop engaging content for social media platforms (original text, graphics, images or video)
- Respond to social media comments
- Report on and hit key social media KPIs every week
- Utilize team software planner to report and receive tasks
- Help refine Elysian brand voice on social media
What You’ll Bring:
- Experience or knowledge of coffee and/or an ethical brand or consumer product
- Familiar with growing engagement and followers across e-newsletters, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Obsessed with analytics and understanding all of the business and product trends in coffee and ethical products
- Graphic design and photo editing experience for social media visual assets; proficient in Adobe Photoshop or similar software
- Experience launching and/or managing digital community engagement initiatives
- Pursuing a degree in marketing, business, or a relevant discipline
What You Can Expect:
- Collaboration with and support from the Elysian team
- Guidance and planning relevant to your academic and career goals
- College credit
- Real experience running a marketing campaign and performing analysis
- Partial or complete remote work
This is a part-time role for the duration of the fall 2019 semester. The role can be as little as 8 hours per week up to 18, depending on your college requirements (if any).
Please send a resume and links or PDF copies of your work that you feel is relevant to the position as well as a list of any relevant classes you have taken to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.