Digital Community Intern
We’re seeking a passionate, social enterprise obsessed person to support and grow our digital community. This role will include producing our newsletter, growing our social media following and helping with blog content and guest contributors. The ideal candidate is very well-versed in social enterprise and coffee news and trends. Candidate must have excellent writing skills, with a confident, authentic and witty voice.
- Drive newsletter subscriber and social follower growth; develop and execute community and brand partnership strategies to support growth
- Produce our newsletter each week, including sourcing content and writing copy
- Create and execute content calendars for blog & social platforms
- Develop engaging content for social media platforms (original text, graphics or video)
- Create and manage contributor content to the blog, which may include Q&As, guest posts, industry roundups, etc.
- Respond to social media comments
- Help refine Elysian Coffee Roasters brand voice on social media
- Experience working in social media marketing or as a digital media or community strategist
- Passionate about community building and digital marketing
- Highly detail oriented and ability to multitask
- Graphic design and photo editing experience for social media visual assets; proficient in Adobe Photoshop.
What You'll Receive:
- Experience launching and/or managing digital community engagement initiatives (e.g., managing Facebook/LinkedIn groups, e-newsletters, online influencer/ambassador programs, etc.)
- Experience launching and/or managing partnership initiatives (e.g. brand content partnerships, digital influencer/ambassador programs, etc.)
- Experience of growing engagement and followers across e-newsletters, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
This is a part-time role for the duration of the summer.
Please apply by sending your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org by April 28.